BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jimmy Rodriguez is a habitual offender, according to PBSO. Deputies arrested Rodriguez of Marina Way following a traffic stop.
The charge: “Moving traffic violation — driving while license is suspended — habitual offender.”
Rodriguez, 31, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $3,000 bond. You can expect him in a court on a date to be announced.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday