BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jimmy Rodriguez is a habitual offender, according to PBSO. Deputies arrested Rodriguez of Marina Way following a traffic stop.
The charge: “Moving traffic violation — driving while license is suspended — habitual offender.”
Rodriguez, 31, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $3,000 bond. You can expect him in a court on a date to be announced.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…