BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: AT&T) — AT&T is giving our wireless customers the gift of expanded coverage in Boca Raton this holiday season. A new cell site near the Florida Turnpike and Yamato Road in West Boca is boosting indoor coverage for residents in the surrounding communities.
The new cell site is one of many network upgrades AT&T has completed in South Florida this year. We have added new cell sites in Hollywood and Hialeah. We have also strengthened hundreds of cell sites from Key West to Vero Beach. The upgrades make it possible for the cell sites to handle more network traffic. This means improved reliability and overall service performance.
“We work hard to deliver a great network experience for our customers where they live, work and play,” said AT&T Florida President Joe York. “That’s why we continue to invest in our South Florida networks.”
To learn more about AT&T coverage in South Florida, visit the AT&T Coverage Viewer. For updates on the AT&T wireless network, please visit the AT&T Network news page.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive