BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nearly two years after an area real estate development firm announced that Dunkin’ Donuts would open in the Shoppes at Loggers Run, the new Dunkin is now open in the shopping center that’s boarded by West Palmetto Park Road and Judge Winikoff.
It’s unclear what exactly took two years. The whole universe was apparently completed in just six days, and GL Homes managed to build 1000 homes in The Bridges and Seven Bridges in roughly two years. But let’s look forward, not back. Boca Falls, Boca Winds, and other area communities now have a place to go for coffee that doesn’t require a drive to Starbucks at Glades and 441.
The new store isn’t yet in the app or on DunkinDonuts.com but we expect it will be, soon. Let’s hope it signals massive change for the Shoppes at Loggers Run which — sans a few great stores like Giggle’s Hair Salon for kids — is a blemish on the area. (Yes, Royal Haze Vapor and Tobacco — located across the street from a Middle School — we mean you).
Welcome, Dunkin’ Donuts.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive