BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nearly two years after an area real estate development firm announced that Dunkin’ Donuts would open in the Shoppes at Loggers Run, the new Dunkin is now open in the shopping center that’s boarded by West Palmetto Park Road and Judge Winikoff.
It’s unclear what exactly took two years. The whole universe was apparently completed in just six days, and GL Homes managed to build 1000 homes in The Bridges and Seven Bridges in roughly two years. But let’s look forward, not back. Boca Falls, Boca Winds, and other area communities now have a place to go for coffee that doesn’t require a drive to Starbucks at Glades and 441.
The new store isn’t yet in the app or on DunkinDonuts.com but we expect it will be, soon. Let’s hope it signals massive change for the Shoppes at Loggers Run which — sans a few great stores like Giggle’s Hair Salon for kids — is a blemish on the area. (Yes, Royal Haze Vapor and Tobacco — located across the street from a Middle School — we mean you).
Welcome, Dunkin’ Donuts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday