BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Lottery is looking for the lucky person who has a winning ticket that is about to expire. It’s worth nearly $38,000.
From the Florida Lottery:
The Florida Lottery today announced that a FANTASY 5® top prize-winning ticket worth $37,204.65 remains unclaimed. The 180-day deadline to claim the top prize is Monday, January 2, 2017, at midnight ET. The winning FANTASY 5 numbers for the July 6, 2016, drawing were:
02 – 05 – 16 – 26 – 31
The winning Quick Pick ticket was sold at J & L Liquors, located at 3875-3879 Northwest 19th Street in Lauderdale Lakes. Players who may have purchased a FANTASY 5 ticket at this retail location are encouraged to check their tickets for the July 6 drawing.
While any Florida Lottery retailer can validate the winning ticket, the FANTASY 5 top prize must be claimed at a Florida Lottery district office or at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. Players can obtain additional information by calling the Lottery’s Customer Service Department at (850) 487-7787 or visiting the Florida Lottery’s website at www.flalottery.com.
FANTASY 5 is a pari-mutuel game in which players win the top prize by matching 5-of-5 winning numbers drawn in any order. Additionally, players win cash prizes or a free Quick Pick ticket by matching two, three or four of the numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played. If there is no top prize winner, the money in the top prize pool rolls down and is shared among players who match 4-of-5 or 3-of-5 winning numbers.
Since the game’s inception, more than 697 million FANTASY 5 winners have won more than $3.9 billion in prizes. Of these, more than 51,000 players have won top prizes totaling more than $2.3 billion.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child