BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Lottery is looking for the lucky person who has a winning ticket that is about to expire. It’s worth nearly $38,000.
From the Florida Lottery:
The Florida Lottery today announced that a FANTASY 5® top prize-winning ticket worth $37,204.65 remains unclaimed. The 180-day deadline to claim the top prize is Monday, January 2, 2017, at midnight ET. The winning FANTASY 5 numbers for the July 6, 2016, drawing were:
02 – 05 – 16 – 26 – 31
The winning Quick Pick ticket was sold at J & L Liquors, located at 3875-3879 Northwest 19th Street in Lauderdale Lakes. Players who may have purchased a FANTASY 5 ticket at this retail location are encouraged to check their tickets for the July 6 drawing.
While any Florida Lottery retailer can validate the winning ticket, the FANTASY 5 top prize must be claimed at a Florida Lottery district office or at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. Players can obtain additional information by calling the Lottery’s Customer Service Department at (850) 487-7787 or visiting the Florida Lottery’s website at www.flalottery.com.
FANTASY 5 is a pari-mutuel game in which players win the top prize by matching 5-of-5 winning numbers drawn in any order. Additionally, players win cash prizes or a free Quick Pick ticket by matching two, three or four of the numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played. If there is no top prize winner, the money in the top prize pool rolls down and is shared among players who match 4-of-5 or 3-of-5 winning numbers.
Since the game’s inception, more than 697 million FANTASY 5 winners have won more than $3.9 billion in prizes. Of these, more than 51,000 players have won top prizes totaling more than $2.3 billion.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS