BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Is Fabrio Valenzuela-Oddone a creep? Possibly. Is he a child molestor? That depends on what a judge thinks of the arrest made by Delray Beach Police. Delray cops charged the 20 year old Boca Raton resident with lewd and lascivious behavior after he — allegedly — grabbed a 15 year old girl on the “buttocks” over her bathing suit, then attempted to touch her breast but was deflected by the girl.
It happened in the area of the pavilion at 300 West Atlantic Avenue.
Valenzuela-Oddone is now being held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail. We encourage our readers to read the entire arrest affidavit to draw their own conclusions as to whether the charges are appropriate for the alleged offense. You’ll note in the arrest affidavit that the fifteen year old girl had his phone number and called him to return to the area after the alleged incident.
(Ed. note: we are not suggesting that what Valenzuela-Oddone is accused of doing is okay, but we wonder how a sex charge, as opposed to simple assault, was selected).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School