BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ahhh, Boca. We love you. We love you so much. Where else do you receive a mailer two days before Christmas offering a “Premier Location Indoor Crypt For Two” for the low, low price of $15,995?
The mailer from “The Gardens of Boca Raton” features owner Garrett Jacobs and operations manager Marshall Jacobs in what the copy describes as “the premier above ground cemetery and funeral home.” It encourages readers to “revisit and cherish the memories of your loved ones in a beautiful indoor air-conditioned mausoleum or in our tranquil outdoor above ground garden section.”
In true Boca fashion, some of the deals include what appear to be coupons. We don’t know if you need to have the coupon on you at the time of death, but why risk it? Cut them out and put them in your wallet or purse.
Should your family spend the holidays in mourning following a horrific event in which two loved ones die, or should disease bring an end to family members in the few days before the 2016 tax year is over, make sure you keep the uplifting holiday mailer from the Gardens of Boca Raton. How else will you know the details of the “Niche Package” for $2145 and the “Complete Indoor Cemetery Package for Two” for $15,995?
Happy Holidays, Boca.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny