BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) –On Monday, December 26, 2016 at just before 3:00 p.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to a suspicious incident in an undeveloped area behind 2650 North Military Trail.
An FPL worker met with arriving officers and told them he found what appeared to be human skeletal remains in a brush covered area near the railroad tracks. The remains may have been at the site for a while and appeared to belong to a human. Boca Raton Police detectives called the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office and their forensic anthropology investigators responded to collect the bones. There is currently no information available regarding the person’s identity or cause of death.
If anyone has information about this case, please call Detective Lazarus Kimsal at (561) 620-6144 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny