BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) –On Monday, December 26, 2016 at just before 3:00 p.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to a suspicious incident in an undeveloped area behind 2650 North Military Trail.
An FPL worker met with arriving officers and told them he found what appeared to be human skeletal remains in a brush covered area near the railroad tracks. The remains may have been at the site for a while and appeared to belong to a human. Boca Raton Police detectives called the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office and their forensic anthropology investigators responded to collect the bones. There is currently no information available regarding the person’s identity or cause of death.
If anyone has information about this case, please call Detective Lazarus Kimsal at (561) 620-6144 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday