BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It seems like it was just a year or two ago that “The Bridges” was the hottest thing going in Boca-area real estate. Then came Seven Bridges which seemed to surprise “Bridges” owners who felt slighted that something nicer was being built across the street.
Well, there’s a new new kid on (down, actually) the block.
Berkeley Boca — also by GL Homes — is starting construction just north of South County Regional Park. Luxury homes will range from the $800s to $1.5 Million, and unlike the Bridges and Seven Bridges, you won’t feel like you’re on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship with 20,000 of your closest friends. (We exaggerate, but you get the point). This will be a small enclave of homes which sounds absolutely lovely if you’ve had enough of mega-community living. GL Homes is known for delivering a solid product.
Berkeley Boca is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary, Eagles Landing Middle School and West Boca High.
Learn more by visiting GLHomes.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS