BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It seems like it was just a year or two ago that “The Bridges” was the hottest thing going in Boca-area real estate. Then came Seven Bridges which seemed to surprise “Bridges” owners who felt slighted that something nicer was being built across the street.
Well, there’s a new new kid on (down, actually) the block.
Berkeley Boca — also by GL Homes — is starting construction just north of South County Regional Park. Luxury homes will range from the $800s to $1.5 Million, and unlike the Bridges and Seven Bridges, you won’t feel like you’re on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship with 20,000 of your closest friends. (We exaggerate, but you get the point). This will be a small enclave of homes which sounds absolutely lovely if you’ve had enough of mega-community living. GL Homes is known for delivering a solid product.
Berkeley Boca is zoned for Sunrise Park Elementary, Eagles Landing Middle School and West Boca High.
Learn more by visiting GLHomes.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender