BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Steven Glanz of nearby Highland Beach remains in jail mid-day Saturday following his Friday arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While we are awaiting his arrest report to become available, jail records indicate serious charges against Glanz: possession of a firearm on school property, drug possession without a prescription, and aggravated stalking. The stalking charge carries a $15,000 bond. The drug charge brings a $10,000 bond. The firearm charge resulted in a $25,000 bond. Grand total: $50,000.
Glanz is 56 and lives on Tranquility Drive, though for now home is the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge