BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Steven Glanz of nearby Highland Beach remains in jail mid-day Saturday following his Friday arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While we are awaiting his arrest report to become available, jail records indicate serious charges against Glanz: possession of a firearm on school property, drug possession without a prescription, and aggravated stalking. The stalking charge carries a $15,000 bond. The drug charge brings a $10,000 bond. The firearm charge resulted in a $25,000 bond. Grand total: $50,000.
Glanz is 56 and lives on Tranquility Drive, though for now home is the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped