BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Steven Glanz of nearby Highland Beach remains in jail mid-day Saturday following his Friday arrest by Boca Raton Police.
While we are awaiting his arrest report to become available, jail records indicate serious charges against Glanz: possession of a firearm on school property, drug possession without a prescription, and aggravated stalking. The stalking charge carries a $15,000 bond. The drug charge brings a $10,000 bond. The firearm charge resulted in a $25,000 bond. Grand total: $50,000.
Glanz is 56 and lives on Tranquility Drive, though for now home is the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections