DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If homes in the Bridges or Seven Bridges ranging from the $700s to over $2-Million aren’t in your future, look just down the street for the latest new community by GL Homes — “Dakota Delray.”
Announced late Tuesday on the GL website as being homes that are “swanky” single family homes ranging from 2 to 6 bedrooms with two car garages, the community will exist on 441 between Clint Moore and Atlantic. That puts it in the same neighborhood and schools as those buying in Bridges and Seven Bridges at a significantly different price point.
To put it another way, if you like your family but don’t necessarily want to live with them, you could buy two homes in Dakota Delray for the same price as one in Seven Bridges just yards away.
GL is considered one of the most respected home builders in the United States. Model opening will be announced soon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday