DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If homes in the Bridges or Seven Bridges ranging from the $700s to over $2-Million aren’t in your future, look just down the street for the latest new community by GL Homes — “Dakota Delray.”
Announced late Tuesday on the GL website as being homes that are “swanky” single family homes ranging from 2 to 6 bedrooms with two car garages, the community will exist on 441 between Clint Moore and Atlantic. That puts it in the same neighborhood and schools as those buying in Bridges and Seven Bridges at a significantly different price point.
To put it another way, if you like your family but don’t necessarily want to live with them, you could buy two homes in Dakota Delray for the same price as one in Seven Bridges just yards away.
GL is considered one of the most respected home builders in the United States. Model opening will be announced soon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing