BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Regional Hospital media advisory) — Officials at Boca Raton Regional Hospital today announced that the Hospital has been recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.” The list recognizes organizations committed to fulfilling missions, creating outstanding cultures and offering competitive benefits to their employees. Boca Regional is only one of 10 hospitals to be so recognized in the entire state of Florida. Other notable honorees across the nation include the Mayo Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
“We are honored to receive this prestigious accolade,” said Mindy Raymond, Vice President of Human Resources at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. “This recognition lends credence to our ongoing commitment for Boca Regional to continually evolve as an attractive and fulfilling place for healthcare professionals to work.”
Boca Regional’s submission included a look at its diverse offerings in employee recognition and professional development programs, as well as wellness initiatives and competitive benefits. Included were such examples as the Hospital’s @WorkCare Health Center, which provides employees with an onsite health clinic with the goal of allowing them to achieve their optimum health and Boca Regional’s Center for Lifelong Learning, where employees have the opportunity to enhance both the knowledge and skills necessary to provide competent, caring and compassionate interactions with patients and family members, physicians, co-workers and volunteers.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools