BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca Raton Regional Hospital media advisory) — Officials at Boca Raton Regional Hospital today announced that the Hospital has been recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.” The list recognizes organizations committed to fulfilling missions, creating outstanding cultures and offering competitive benefits to their employees. Boca Regional is only one of 10 hospitals to be so recognized in the entire state of Florida. Other notable honorees across the nation include the Mayo Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
“We are honored to receive this prestigious accolade,” said Mindy Raymond, Vice President of Human Resources at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. “This recognition lends credence to our ongoing commitment for Boca Regional to continually evolve as an attractive and fulfilling place for healthcare professionals to work.”
Boca Regional’s submission included a look at its diverse offerings in employee recognition and professional development programs, as well as wellness initiatives and competitive benefits. Included were such examples as the Hospital’s @WorkCare Health Center, which provides employees with an onsite health clinic with the goal of allowing them to achieve their optimum health and Boca Regional’s Center for Lifelong Learning, where employees have the opportunity to enhance both the knowledge and skills necessary to provide competent, caring and compassionate interactions with patients and family members, physicians, co-workers and volunteers.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70