BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Silvana Mendez Chacchi is locked up Tuesday morning following a high speed chase on I-95 in Lake Worth. FHP says Mendez Chacchi was driving under the influence, swerving, driving at a high rate of speed and attempting to flee police who ultimately caught her and charged her with DUI, eluding law enforcement and reckless driving. The Peru native calls Banach Way in Boca home, but for now home is the Palm Beach County Jail. You can see the actual citations issued below. Click here to read the riveting arrest report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens