BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Publix, we have to ask out loud: why are you permitting dirty, peeing and pooping dogs in your store? You’re better than other stores. Your stores are clean. Nice. Employees are helpful. So why are you not enforcing a policy to keep all but service dogs outside, where they belong? This dog — seen in your Loggers Run (West Boca) store — may be cute, but it serves no legitimate purpose whatsoever. It’s not a fake emotional support dog and it certainly isn’t any type of assistance dog. It’s just a dog who licked the floor while its owner moved items — one by one with one hand (cause the other was holding the leash) — from her cart to the conveyor belt — holding up everyone else.
Piublix oh Publix: you sell fresh food that’s presumably clean. Let’s keep it that way by banning dogs, cats, and whatever non-human life forms people can’t be away from for more than five minutes. Customers will be happier. Your stores will be cleaner.
Unless floor licking is part of your cleaning and polishing procedure.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…