BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Publix, we have to ask out loud: why are you permitting dirty, peeing and pooping dogs in your store? You’re better than other stores. Your stores are clean. Nice. Employees are helpful. So why are you not enforcing a policy to keep all but service dogs outside, where they belong? This dog — seen in your Loggers Run (West Boca) store — may be cute, but it serves no legitimate purpose whatsoever. It’s not a fake emotional support dog and it certainly isn’t any type of assistance dog. It’s just a dog who licked the floor while its owner moved items — one by one with one hand (cause the other was holding the leash) — from her cart to the conveyor belt — holding up everyone else.
Piublix oh Publix: you sell fresh food that’s presumably clean. Let’s keep it that way by banning dogs, cats, and whatever non-human life forms people can’t be away from for more than five minutes. Customers will be happier. Your stores will be cleaner.
Unless floor licking is part of your cleaning and polishing procedure.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections