BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Publix, we have to ask out loud: why are you permitting dirty, peeing and pooping dogs in your store? You’re better than other stores. Your stores are clean. Nice. Employees are helpful. So why are you not enforcing a policy to keep all but service dogs outside, where they belong? This dog — seen in your Loggers Run (West Boca) store — may be cute, but it serves no legitimate purpose whatsoever. It’s not a fake emotional support dog and it certainly isn’t any type of assistance dog. It’s just a dog who licked the floor while its owner moved items — one by one with one hand (cause the other was holding the leash) — from her cart to the conveyor belt — holding up everyone else.
Piublix oh Publix: you sell fresh food that’s presumably clean. Let’s keep it that way by banning dogs, cats, and whatever non-human life forms people can’t be away from for more than five minutes. Customers will be happier. Your stores will be cleaner.
Unless floor licking is part of your cleaning and polishing procedure.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach