DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO) — Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division are looking for Austin Puppo. Austin is currently on In-House Arrest. He cut off his ankle bracelet early today and walked away from his residence located in the 14500 block of White Jade Terrace, Delray Beach and has not been seen or heard from since.
Austin, DOB: 2/05/99, is 5’06”, 130 lbs., has brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a unknown color collared shirt and black cargo shorts. He may be carrying a black backpack.
Austin has made threats to harm himself by an unknown means.
A warrant has been issued his arrest for absconding from custody. Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Austin Puppo is urged to contact the nearest law enforcement agency, PBSO dispatch at 561-688-3400 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center