BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congratulations to Boca Raton Regional Hospital which continues to show other hospitals how care should be provided. The hospital reports that it has more “Top Doctors” as recognized by Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd,. which is considered to be the Bible (or Torah, since we’re in Boca) of doctor ratings.
Here is the list provided by Boca Regional:
BocaNewsNow.com would like to give a shout out to Howard Sonderling, MD, considered by our editorial staff, and many in Boca/Delray, to be the best Gastroenterologist in South Florida.
“Our physicians recognized by Castle Connolly are deserving of this prestigious accolade,” said Jerry Fedele, President and CEO of Boca Regional. “We congratulate them on the honor.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday