BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congratulations to Boca Raton Regional Hospital which continues to show other hospitals how care should be provided. The hospital reports that it has more “Top Doctors” as recognized by Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd,. which is considered to be the Bible (or Torah, since we’re in Boca) of doctor ratings.
Here is the list provided by Boca Regional:
BocaNewsNow.com would like to give a shout out to Howard Sonderling, MD, considered by our editorial staff, and many in Boca/Delray, to be the best Gastroenterologist in South Florida.
“Our physicians recognized by Castle Connolly are deserving of this prestigious accolade,” said Jerry Fedele, President and CEO of Boca Regional. “We congratulate them on the honor.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70