BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This photo pretty much speaks for itself. But, in case you need words, how about these? “No, you may not wait in your car in a handicapped space if you are not handicapped or awaiting someone who is.”
This photo, snapped at the new Dunkin’ Donuts on Palmetto Park Road in West Boca this morning, shows the driver of a car with license plate BDE-B17 parked haphazardly in the space — guaranteeing that anyone who actually needed the space couldn’t have it. A big, burly construction-type worker sat in the front seat, completely oblivious to the world around him.
So, while we don’t know your name, Mr. Big Burly Construction Worker Oblivious To The World, you are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day.
We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. If you don’t want to be seen here, don’t be rude here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks