BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This photo pretty much speaks for itself. But, in case you need words, how about these? “No, you may not wait in your car in a handicapped space if you are not handicapped or awaiting someone who is.”
This photo, snapped at the new Dunkin’ Donuts on Palmetto Park Road in West Boca this morning, shows the driver of a car with license plate BDE-B17 parked haphazardly in the space — guaranteeing that anyone who actually needed the space couldn’t have it. A big, burly construction-type worker sat in the front seat, completely oblivious to the world around him.
So, while we don’t know your name, Mr. Big Burly Construction Worker Oblivious To The World, you are our Boca Rudeton™ winner of the day.
We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. If you don’t want to be seen here, don’t be rude here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…