BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A reader shared this with us this morning: “I was at Kindergarten roundup at an area elementary school and actually heard a mother say ‘I better put this on Facebook ’cause how else would other parents know how to register their kids for Kindergarten?!”
Just like our Boca Rudeton™ post of the day, this statement really doesn’t need extra verbiage, but we’ll offer it ’cause that’s what we do.
Clueless parent who must post everything to Facebook: could you please put down your buy-one-get-one Android phone, stop sipping your double-chocolate-mint-with-extra-whipped-cream Coolatta, cover up some of the tattoos you wish you hadn’t gotten when you were 17, and pay attention to the world around you? No one cares about your Facebook posts. No one is looking to you for information. The Palm Beach County School District does a great job of providing registration information to all who seek information, and it really should come as no surprise that if you have a kid who needs to go to school, May might be a great time to start thinking about how that happens.
But, clueless parent who posts everything to Facebook: we know you can’t think for yourself unless you’re getting ‘likes’ from your “Facebook friends” and guidance from emojis, so while your face is in your screen, perhaps you should remove your head from your, well, you know.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Forms, May Develop In Caribbean
- Polo Club Boca Bans Visiting Family Members, Guests From Facilities
- Florida Adds 26,269 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week, Death Count Rising
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing