BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — David Remland is the latest alleged “patient broker” to be arrested and charged as part of an ongoing investigation into substance abuse treatment centers. Remland faces five counts of patient brokering and is being held on $15,000 bond. You can read the entire affidavit of probable cause, filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, by clicking here.
Readers earlier today alerted BocaNewsNow.com that Remland has been posting quite a few pics himself on Facebook. You can see his page here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop