BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — David Remland is the latest alleged “patient broker” to be arrested and charged as part of an ongoing investigation into substance abuse treatment centers. Remland faces five counts of patient brokering and is being held on $15,000 bond. You can read the entire affidavit of probable cause, filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, by clicking here.
Readers earlier today alerted BocaNewsNow.com that Remland has been posting quite a few pics himself on Facebook. You can see his page here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge