BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sometimes it’s the arrests that don’t get a lot of attention that are very big deals. To that end, hats off to Boca Raton Police for nabbing Nicholas Mathon. Police charged Mathon with carrying an unlicensed firearm, loitering and burglary. The Palm Beach County Clerk’s office is still processing the arrest affidavit but you don’t have to read too deeply into the charges to realize nothing good comes from someone allegedly with an unlicensed firearm committing burglary.
Mathon, of the 1600 block of NW 4th Avenue, is being held on $30,000 bond.
Of note: while charges were ultimately dropped, Mathon was charged with “shooting a deadly missile into a dwelling” and “criminal mischief” back in 2011.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19