BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sometimes it’s the arrests that don’t get a lot of attention that are very big deals. To that end, hats off to Boca Raton Police for nabbing Nicholas Mathon. Police charged Mathon with carrying an unlicensed firearm, loitering and burglary. The Palm Beach County Clerk’s office is still processing the arrest affidavit but you don’t have to read too deeply into the charges to realize nothing good comes from someone allegedly with an unlicensed firearm committing burglary.
Mathon, of the 1600 block of NW 4th Avenue, is being held on $30,000 bond.
Of note: while charges were ultimately dropped, Mathon was charged with “shooting a deadly missile into a dwelling” and “criminal mischief” back in 2011.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk