BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sometimes it’s the arrests that don’t get a lot of attention that are very big deals. To that end, hats off to Boca Raton Police for nabbing Nicholas Mathon. Police charged Mathon with carrying an unlicensed firearm, loitering and burglary. The Palm Beach County Clerk’s office is still processing the arrest affidavit but you don’t have to read too deeply into the charges to realize nothing good comes from someone allegedly with an unlicensed firearm committing burglary.
Mathon, of the 1600 block of NW 4th Avenue, is being held on $30,000 bond.
Of note: while charges were ultimately dropped, Mathon was charged with “shooting a deadly missile into a dwelling” and “criminal mischief” back in 2011.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors