BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Medical Examiner Statement) — The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office has completed the investigation and examination of Roger Ailes, who died this morning of complications of a subdural hematoma after he fell at home injuring his head.
Hemophilia contributed to his death and his manner of death was accidental. There was no evidence of foul play.
No further information will be available at this time. The medical examiner report will be available in 3-4 weeks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MISSING CHILD: Boca Raton Police Issue Statewide Alert
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: COVID Positive Children Must Miss First Days
- One Wave To Die, But Another Is Forming Says National Hurricane Center