BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Cameron Ahern is the man who held Boca police and Broward Sheriff’s deputies at bay for several hours Monday following his alleged robbery of a Taco Bell in Deerfield Beach. Ahern fled to Boca, where he took up residence on the roof of 2 Royal Palm Way. No one was injured. Ahern is now charged with 15 counts of burglary, larceny and criminal mischief. He is being held on nearly $500,000 bond. Ahern normally lives in the 200 block of SW 7th Street, but may be calling the Palm Beach County Jail home for quite some time.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed