BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Cameron Ahern is the man who held Boca police and Broward Sheriff’s deputies at bay for several hours Monday following his alleged robbery of a Taco Bell in Deerfield Beach. Ahern fled to Boca, where he took up residence on the roof of 2 Royal Palm Way. No one was injured. Ahern is now charged with 15 counts of burglary, larceny and criminal mischief. He is being held on nearly $500,000 bond. Ahern normally lives in the 200 block of SW 7th Street, but may be calling the Palm Beach County Jail home for quite some time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical