BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Cameron Ahern is the man who held Boca police and Broward Sheriff’s deputies at bay for several hours Monday following his alleged robbery of a Taco Bell in Deerfield Beach. Ahern fled to Boca, where he took up residence on the roof of 2 Royal Palm Way. No one was injured. Ahern is now charged with 15 counts of burglary, larceny and criminal mischief. He is being held on nearly $500,000 bond. Ahern normally lives in the 200 block of SW 7th Street, but may be calling the Palm Beach County Jail home for quite some time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man