UPDATE: Sara has informed us, and the clerk’s office confirms, that the “attempting to smuggle contraband into a detention facility” charge has been dropped.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Sara Fine, 26, allegedly told Delray Beach Police that the only heroin in her possession was in her car. But police say Fine was hiding heroin in her bra — they found it as she was booked into jail.
The bra stash means Fine is now facing not just drug possession charges, but a charge of attempting to smuggle contraband into a detention facility.
Fine was with two men in her Jeep Grand Cherokee when Delray Beach Police stopped the vehicle Sunday in the 800 block of NW 3rd Street.
Read the complete rundown of the arrest in the affidavit of probable cause here.
Fine was booked and released on $6,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month