UPDATE: Sara has informed us, and the clerk’s office confirms, that the “attempting to smuggle contraband into a detention facility” charge has been dropped.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Sara Fine, 26, allegedly told Delray Beach Police that the only heroin in her possession was in her car. But police say Fine was hiding heroin in her bra — they found it as she was booked into jail.
The bra stash means Fine is now facing not just drug possession charges, but a charge of attempting to smuggle contraband into a detention facility.
Fine was with two men in her Jeep Grand Cherokee when Delray Beach Police stopped the vehicle Sunday in the 800 block of NW 3rd Street.
Read the complete rundown of the arrest in the affidavit of probable cause here.
Fine was booked and released on $6,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender