BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Seiichiro Kashiwagi of Colorado Circle in Boca is free on his own recognizance Sunday following his early morning arrest for DUI and “Hit And Run — Leave Scene Of Crash Involving Damage To Property.”
Kashiwagi was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:05am. He was released just before 10am.
The affidavit of probable cause is not yet filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court. It’s unclear where the accident took place.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive