BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com)(Source: Palm Beach County) –The Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County’s recycling facility, the Recovered Materials Processing Facility, has regained power and will be open for receiving recyclables as of 7 a.m. today.
Please place garbage and recyclables out to the curb by 6 a.m. on your regularly scheduled day.
However, vegetation collection WILL NOT resume as normal. In preparation for debris removal, residents are asked to help clean up our community by placing their waste and debris in three separate piles at the curb:
1. Put garbage and recyclables out by 6 a.m. on your regularly scheduled day. These will be picked up first.
2. Put all vegetation only in a second pile.
3. And, put all other construction storm debris in a third pile.
Be sure to keep these three piles separate and away from:
· Power line equipment, poles, transformers, downed electrical wiring
· Water meters
· Fire hydrants or
· Storm drains
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club