HOLLYWOOD, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Hollywood PD) — Hollywood Police Department, along with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, are investigating the patient deaths from the Hollywood Hills Rehabilitation Center at 1200 N. 35th Avenue in Hollywood, Florida.
A tip line has been established and investigators are asking anyone with information about the deaths or the Hollywood Hills Rehabilitation Center between the dates of 9/9/17 and 9/13/17, please call FDLE toll free at (866) 452-3461.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector