BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Richard Marchelly, 18, of West Palm Beach is off to a troubling start if he is found guilty of the charges filed by Boca Raton police.
Marchelly is charged with operating a motor vehicle without a valid licenses, cocaine possession, burglary, marijuana possession, drug equipment possession and loitering.
Marchelly is being held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail. He was locked up at 7am Thursday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify
- BOYNTON BEACH BODY: Police Charge Delray Man With Murder
- Woman Airlifted After Fire At Century Village Boca Raton
- MISSING: This Teen Is Missing, South Florida Police Are Asking For Your Help
- Fatal Stabbing In Broward County, Police Ask For Tips
- KINGS POINT: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- TRAVEL: Fewer Delays, Cancelations So Far At South Florida Airports
- WEST BOCA RATON: Cops Rescue Woman, Shoot Man In Head
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately