BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Suxein Mendoza may think twice before attempting to commit a crime in Boca Raton. The West Palm Beach resident remains in the Palm Beach County jail following her arrest by Boca PD on a laundry list of charges.
Mendoza is charged with three counts of fraud — using or possessing the ID of another person, drug possession, cocaine possession with intent to sell, marijuana possession, possession of a chemical used to manufacture controlled substance, carrying a concealed weapon without a license and loitering or prowling.
Mendoza is being held on $20,000, although several of the charges have not yet been assigned bond amounts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped