BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Suxein Mendoza may think twice before attempting to commit a crime in Boca Raton. The West Palm Beach resident remains in the Palm Beach County jail following her arrest by Boca PD on a laundry list of charges.
Mendoza is charged with three counts of fraud — using or possessing the ID of another person, drug possession, cocaine possession with intent to sell, marijuana possession, possession of a chemical used to manufacture controlled substance, carrying a concealed weapon without a license and loitering or prowling.
Mendoza is being held on $20,000, although several of the charges have not yet been assigned bond amounts.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain