BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Suxein Mendoza may think twice before attempting to commit a crime in Boca Raton. The West Palm Beach resident remains in the Palm Beach County jail following her arrest by Boca PD on a laundry list of charges.
Mendoza is charged with three counts of fraud — using or possessing the ID of another person, drug possession, cocaine possession with intent to sell, marijuana possession, possession of a chemical used to manufacture controlled substance, carrying a concealed weapon without a license and loitering or prowling.
Mendoza is being held on $20,000, although several of the charges have not yet been assigned bond amounts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates