BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Suxein Mendoza may think twice before attempting to commit a crime in Boca Raton. The West Palm Beach resident remains in the Palm Beach County jail following her arrest by Boca PD on a laundry list of charges.
Mendoza is charged with three counts of fraud — using or possessing the ID of another person, drug possession, cocaine possession with intent to sell, marijuana possession, possession of a chemical used to manufacture controlled substance, carrying a concealed weapon without a license and loitering or prowling.
Mendoza is being held on $20,000, although several of the charges have not yet been assigned bond amounts.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up