UPDATE 5 PM WEDNESDAY: Seven Bridges announces an increase in security and request for patrols from PBSO which had not previously existed. “Open Gate” policy during business hours to continue.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a burglary on Eden Roc Court in the new Seven Bridges community, two reports of overnight car vandalism, and two burglaries in nearby Stone Creek Ranches.
While we are awaiting official copies of police incident reports, we have confirmed that the Seven Bridges burglary was reported at 12:42pm on Monday. It happened in the 9500 block of Eden Roc Court which is near the Lyons Road entrance. The Seven Bridges community, which remains under construction, does not currently have closed, manned gates during daylight hours.
The vehicular vandalism incidents happened overnight.
The Seven Bridges incidents follow two nearby incidents Monday morning on Rockybrook Way in Stone Creek Ranches, also off of Lyons Road, north of Clint Moore.
PBSO is investigating what detectives are calling “construction burglaries” in Stone Creek.
Homes remain under construction in both Seven Bridges and Stone Creek Ranches which are neighbors but unrelated.
Anyone with information is asked to call crime stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance