DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The suspect in the Seven Bridges burglary may be staking out homeowners and striking shortly after they leave, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Investigators say the mid-day Monday burglary on Eden Roc Court occurred within 30-35 minutes of the homeowner departing the home. The suspect, according to police, quickly found a location to gain entry and went to an “obvious location in the home of where cash and valuables are kept.”
A landscaping company, police say, “had just fixed some trees on the property.”
Police aren’t saying what was stolen, but confirm they are following up with pawn shops throughout South Florida.
Anyone with information is asked to call PBSO at 561-688-3000, or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast