DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The suspect in the Seven Bridges burglary may be staking out homeowners and striking shortly after they leave, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Investigators say the mid-day Monday burglary on Eden Roc Court occurred within 30-35 minutes of the homeowner departing the home. The suspect, according to police, quickly found a location to gain entry and went to an “obvious location in the home of where cash and valuables are kept.”
A landscaping company, police say, “had just fixed some trees on the property.”
Police aren’t saying what was stolen, but confirm they are following up with pawn shops throughout South Florida.
Anyone with information is asked to call PBSO at 561-688-3000, or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising