BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — When it’s time for donuts, it’s time for donuts. That’s the theme of today’s edition of Boca Rudeton™. The woman you see in the car decided that waiting for someone to bring out a dozen donuts from Dunkin’ at Glades and 441 was more important than traffic getting by or keeping the fire lane open.
We watched as she sat with her phone to her ear as cars attempted to maneuver by.
Lady in the car waiting for someone to bring out a dozen donuts, you are our Boca Rudeton™ recipient of the day. Congrats!
We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here. Have a submission? Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Boca Rudeton™ is a trademark of Metro Desk Media, LLC.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Person Dies In Boca Raton Crash, Victim Name Withheld By Police Claiming Marsy’s Law
- BOCA RUDETON: No, That’s Not A Parking Space In Front Of Publix
- Boca West Country Club Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Dues
- Area Motorcyclist Crashes, Dies On Operating Room Table
- Women From Boca Raton, Delray Beach Victimized On St. Patrick’s Day
- MAJOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT: Turnpike Completely Shut In Area Of Hard Rock Stadium
- In Fort Lauderdale, Vegans More Important Than Handicapped, Elderly, Infirm
- UPDATE: SHOOTING VICTIM FOUND ON FLORIDA TURNPIKE IN BOCA RATON
- DOGS IN SUPERMARKETS! Boca Rudeton Is Back With Dogs In Stores