BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — When it’s time for donuts, it’s time for donuts. That’s the theme of today’s edition of Boca Rudeton™. The woman you see in the car decided that waiting for someone to bring out a dozen donuts from Dunkin’ at Glades and 441 was more important than traffic getting by or keeping the fire lane open.
We watched as she sat with her phone to her ear as cars attempted to maneuver by.
Lady in the car waiting for someone to bring out a dozen donuts, you are our Boca Rudeton™ recipient of the day. Congrats!
We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here. Have a submission? Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Boca Rudeton™ is a trademark of Metro Desk Media, LLC.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny