UPDATE: PBSO tells us this was part of a long term investigation involving PBSO’s South Florida Task Force as well as detectives from Broward Sheriff’s Officie “Burglary Apprehension Team.” Detectives conducted joint surveillance on Hugo Leal. Charges for all include burglary, possession of burglary tools and resisting arrest.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has nabbed three men allegedly running a high-end residential burglary ring in Palm Beach County. While not believed to be involved with the high profile burglary of a home in Seven Bridges earlier this week, or the vandalism of cars in that community, Saturnia Isles and Stone Creek Ranches, the men are accused of a major burglary in Polo Club and Vintage Oaks near Linton and Military Trail. Police are not yet stating what other burglaries the trio is accused of committing.
Hugo Lea, Alexis Hurres and Eliener Alfonso are being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The Seven Bridges, Saturnia Isles and Stone Creek Ranches incidents remain under investigation. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector