UPDATE: PBSO tells us this was part of a long term investigation involving PBSO’s South Florida Task Force as well as detectives from Broward Sheriff’s Officie “Burglary Apprehension Team.” Detectives conducted joint surveillance on Hugo Leal. Charges for all include burglary, possession of burglary tools and resisting arrest.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has nabbed three men allegedly running a high-end residential burglary ring in Palm Beach County. While not believed to be involved with the high profile burglary of a home in Seven Bridges earlier this week, or the vandalism of cars in that community, Saturnia Isles and Stone Creek Ranches, the men are accused of a major burglary in Polo Club and Vintage Oaks near Linton and Military Trail. Police are not yet stating what other burglaries the trio is accused of committing.
Hugo Lea, Alexis Hurres and Eliener Alfonso are being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The Seven Bridges, Saturnia Isles and Stone Creek Ranches incidents remain under investigation. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday