BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause but can report that Carmen Diaz of Salina Avenue in Delray Beach is facing three serious charges this Wednesday following her arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
Diaz is charged with hit and run — failing to remain a the scene of a crash with bodily injury, battery on an officer or firefighter, and resisting an officer (without violence).
Diaz was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 this morning and remains there on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped