BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause but can report that Carmen Diaz of Salina Avenue in Delray Beach is facing three serious charges this Wednesday following her arrest by Boynton Beach Police.
Diaz is charged with hit and run — failing to remain a the scene of a crash with bodily injury, battery on an officer or firefighter, and resisting an officer (without violence).
Diaz was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 this morning and remains there on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring