DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Luisa Lavieri of Rhodes Villa Avenue in Delray Beach remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday night following her arrest by Delray Beach Police multiple serious charges.
Lavieri, 67, is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, battery on an officer and criminal mischief with property damage.
We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause to be processed by the clerk’s office — that will reveal what led to the charges. We know, however, that Lavieri is being held on $6,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail