DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Luisa Lavieri of Rhodes Villa Avenue in Delray Beach remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday night following her arrest by Delray Beach Police multiple serious charges.
Lavieri, 67, is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, battery on an officer and criminal mischief with property damage.
We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause to be processed by the clerk’s office — that will reveal what led to the charges. We know, however, that Lavieri is being held on $6,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments