DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Luisa Lavieri of Rhodes Villa Avenue in Delray Beach remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday night following her arrest by Delray Beach Police multiple serious charges.
Lavieri, 67, is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, battery on an officer and criminal mischief with property damage.
We are awaiting the affidavit of probable cause to be processed by the clerk’s office — that will reveal what led to the charges. We know, however, that Lavieri is being held on $6,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW