BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Mark Bronnberg was killed Sunday while riding his bicycle in South County Regional Park.
PBSO says Bronnberg was riding southbound on Regional Park Drive when Scott Spara, driving a 2001 Chevy Malibu, “crossed the center of the roadway into the southbound lane. (Bronnberg) veered to the left. (Spara’s) front passenger corner struck the right side of Bronnberg. Bronnberg was redirected off Spara’s vehicle coming to a final rest on the roadway. Bronnberg was wearing a bicycle helmet.”
Spara, of Fillmore Drive in Boynton, has not been charged as of Tuesday morning. Bronnberg’s reisdence is listed as Baywind Court in Boca Raton.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRI-RAIL NIGHTMARE: Did Boca Fire Bungle Response To Death By Train?
- Major Parking Advisory For Miami Dolphins Monday Night Game
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH