BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Mark Bronnberg was killed Sunday while riding his bicycle in South County Regional Park.
PBSO says Bronnberg was riding southbound on Regional Park Drive when Scott Spara, driving a 2001 Chevy Malibu, “crossed the center of the roadway into the southbound lane. (Bronnberg) veered to the left. (Spara’s) front passenger corner struck the right side of Bronnberg. Bronnberg was redirected off Spara’s vehicle coming to a final rest on the roadway. Bronnberg was wearing a bicycle helmet.”
Spara, of Fillmore Drive in Boynton, has not been charged as of Tuesday morning. Bronnberg’s reisdence is listed as Baywind Court in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent