BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Mark Bronnberg was killed Sunday while riding his bicycle in South County Regional Park.
PBSO says Bronnberg was riding southbound on Regional Park Drive when Scott Spara, driving a 2001 Chevy Malibu, “crossed the center of the roadway into the southbound lane. (Bronnberg) veered to the left. (Spara’s) front passenger corner struck the right side of Bronnberg. Bronnberg was redirected off Spara’s vehicle coming to a final rest on the roadway. Bronnberg was wearing a bicycle helmet.”
Spara, of Fillmore Drive in Boynton, has not been charged as of Tuesday morning. Bronnberg’s reisdence is listed as Baywind Court in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation