BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Mark Bronnberg was killed Sunday while riding his bicycle in South County Regional Park.
PBSO says Bronnberg was riding southbound on Regional Park Drive when Scott Spara, driving a 2001 Chevy Malibu, “crossed the center of the roadway into the southbound lane. (Bronnberg) veered to the left. (Spara’s) front passenger corner struck the right side of Bronnberg. Bronnberg was redirected off Spara’s vehicle coming to a final rest on the roadway. Bronnberg was wearing a bicycle helmet.”
Spara, of Fillmore Drive in Boynton, has not been charged as of Tuesday morning. Bronnberg’s reisdence is listed as Baywind Court in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?