BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Mark Bronnberg was killed Sunday while riding his bicycle in South County Regional Park.
PBSO says Bronnberg was riding southbound on Regional Park Drive when Scott Spara, driving a 2001 Chevy Malibu, “crossed the center of the roadway into the southbound lane. (Bronnberg) veered to the left. (Spara’s) front passenger corner struck the right side of Bronnberg. Bronnberg was redirected off Spara’s vehicle coming to a final rest on the roadway. Bronnberg was wearing a bicycle helmet.”
Spara, of Fillmore Drive in Boynton, has not been charged as of Tuesday morning. Bronnberg’s reisdence is listed as Baywind Court in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists