DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray’s Marianne Rodriguez is free on her own recognizance following her arrest for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. It happened in the 600 block of NW 45th Drive.
Delray Beach Police wrote this in the must-read arrest report:
”I was flagged down by a subject stating that her kids are fighting. I saw a male and female yelling at each other in the driveway of this location. The female was holding a baseball bat in her hand which she then dropped in th grass in the front of this residence. The man approached me and stated that his sister came after him with a baseball bat and tried to swing it at him…”
”I spoke with his sister (Marianne Rodriguez) (who stated that her brother) had blew cigarette smoke into her rental vehicle after she told him to get into the car. He then flipped her off and told her to “fxxx off.”
“Rodriguez then stated that since her brother had disrespected her she then grabbed a bat and said ‘I was going to hit him with it.”
Can’t make it up.
Court date is pending.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem