DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray’s Marianne Rodriguez is free on her own recognizance following her arrest for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. It happened in the 600 block of NW 45th Drive.
Delray Beach Police wrote this in the must-read arrest report:
”I was flagged down by a subject stating that her kids are fighting. I saw a male and female yelling at each other in the driveway of this location. The female was holding a baseball bat in her hand which she then dropped in th grass in the front of this residence. The man approached me and stated that his sister came after him with a baseball bat and tried to swing it at him…”
”I spoke with his sister (Marianne Rodriguez) (who stated that her brother) had blew cigarette smoke into her rental vehicle after she told him to get into the car. He then flipped her off and told her to “fxxx off.”
“Rodriguez then stated that since her brother had disrespected her she then grabbed a bat and said ‘I was going to hit him with it.”
Can’t make it up.
Court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector