BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Junior’s Restaurant and Bakery) — Junior’s Restaurant and Bakery, home of the World’s Most Fabulous Cheesecake, will celebrate its 67th anniversary on Tuesday, November 7 by offering a slice of their traditional plain cheesecake for just 67 cents. This offer is available at lunch or dinner with the purchase of an entrée for in-restaurant dining or take out.
Since Junior’s opened in 1950, the restaurant will offer an entire (small) traditional plain cheesecake for just $9.50 and an entire (large) traditional plain cheesecake for just $19.50. Any variety of an entire cheesecake ordered online at juniorscheesecake.com will receive $9.50 off the order. These offers are only available on November 7th.
About Junior’s Restaurant and Bakery
Since the 1950’s, Junior’s Restaurant and Bakery in Brooklyn, New York has been famous for great food, great fun, great service, and, of course, the World’s Most Famous Cheesecake. Serving lunch and dinner daily and brunch on the weekends, Junior’s Restaurant and Bakery’s menu features dishes ranging from classic New York deli sandwiches piled high, famous 10 oz. steak burgers, salads, jumbo half pound hot dogs, fresh seafood and a full-service bar.
Junior’s Restaurant and Bakery is located at 409 Plaza Real in Mizner Park in Boca Raton. Valet parking is available. Breakfast is served Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Lunch is available Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: If Students Lie About Address To Play Sports, They’ll Be Banned
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida