BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: USCG) — The Coast Guard is assisting the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office with a search for a missing 21-year-old man near Boynton Beach, Thursday.
Missing is Amantay Brown, 21, last seen wearing blue shorts with no shirt. Watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Miami received a call at 3:01 a.m. reporting Brown missing stating he was swimming with his girlfriend near Boynton Beach where they were separated.
The watchstanders directed the launch of a Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet 45-foot Response Boat—Medium boatcrew to conduct a search.
Units involved in the search are:
Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet boatcrew
Coast Guard Cutter Margaret Norvell crew
Coast Guard Air Station Miami MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew
Palm Beach Fire Rescue crew
Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office land and marine crews.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender