BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: USCG) — The Coast Guard is assisting the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office with a search for a missing 21-year-old man near Boynton Beach, Thursday.
Missing is Amantay Brown, 21, last seen wearing blue shorts with no shirt. Watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Miami received a call at 3:01 a.m. reporting Brown missing stating he was swimming with his girlfriend near Boynton Beach where they were separated.
The watchstanders directed the launch of a Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet 45-foot Response Boat—Medium boatcrew to conduct a search.
Units involved in the search are:
Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet boatcrew
Coast Guard Cutter Margaret Norvell crew
Coast Guard Air Station Miami MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew
Palm Beach Fire Rescue crew
Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office land and marine crews.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge