BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: USCG) — The Coast Guard is assisting the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office with a search for a missing 21-year-old man near Boynton Beach, Thursday.
Missing is Amantay Brown, 21, last seen wearing blue shorts with no shirt. Watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Miami received a call at 3:01 a.m. reporting Brown missing stating he was swimming with his girlfriend near Boynton Beach where they were separated.
The watchstanders directed the launch of a Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet 45-foot Response Boat—Medium boatcrew to conduct a search.
Units involved in the search are:
Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet boatcrew
Coast Guard Cutter Margaret Norvell crew
Coast Guard Air Station Miami MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew
Palm Beach Fire Rescue crew
Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office land and marine crews.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested