PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Kaitlyn Decker of Bitterbush Place is out of jail following her arrest by Palm Beach Gardens police for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Decker was allegedly involved in an “altercation” at Snuggery Bar on PGA Blvd when police were called. She, allegedly, was not interested in obeying their commands. She also, allegedly, walked into a door, causing a bloody nose, as she was ultimately being escorted by police.
Decker was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance.
Read the complete police report below.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- OLYMPIC HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL: Report Of Gas Leak Brings Fire Response
- FAU Heads To Final Four, What’s Your Florida Atlantic Story?
- Naked Woman Found Climbing Tree, Police Think Involved In Palm Beach County Murder
- More Traffic Frustration In Boca Raton Set For Sunday Night, Monday Morning
- BOCA RUDETON: Publix Again For The Dogs, Thanks To Woman At Westwinds Plaza
- TRAFFIC: Major I-95 Southbound Delays Expected Sunday
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY ISSUED FOR PART OF OUR COVERAGE AREA
- Car Fire Slows Traffic Near Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- WARNING: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton For Several Nights This Week