PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Kaitlyn Decker of Bitterbush Place is out of jail following her arrest by Palm Beach Gardens police for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Decker was allegedly involved in an “altercation” at Snuggery Bar on PGA Blvd when police were called. She, allegedly, was not interested in obeying their commands. She also, allegedly, walked into a door, causing a bloody nose, as she was ultimately being escorted by police.
Decker was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance.
Read the complete police report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child