PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Kaitlyn Decker of Bitterbush Place is out of jail following her arrest by Palm Beach Gardens police for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Decker was allegedly involved in an “altercation” at Snuggery Bar on PGA Blvd when police were called. She, allegedly, was not interested in obeying their commands. She also, allegedly, walked into a door, causing a bloody nose, as she was ultimately being escorted by police.
Decker was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance.
Read the complete police report below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens