PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Kaitlyn Decker of Bitterbush Place is out of jail following her arrest by Palm Beach Gardens police for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Decker was allegedly involved in an “altercation” at Snuggery Bar on PGA Blvd when police were called. She, allegedly, was not interested in obeying their commands. She also, allegedly, walked into a door, causing a bloody nose, as she was ultimately being escorted by police.
Decker was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance.
Read the complete police report below.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster