BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s about to happen! The yearly ritual in South Florida of the temperatures dropping below 70. Wednesday night’s forecast is calling for a low in the 50s! That means we’ll receive a never-ending stream of photos of obnoxious New Yorkers and New Jerseyites dressed as if a blizzard is heading our way.
Yes, it’s time for Louis Vuitton boots. Burberry scarves. Gloves. Winter jackets. And complaint after complaint about how “I didn’t move here for this!”
When you see recent transplants to Boca and Delray walking around as if they just got off a plane from Siberia, please do take a photo and email it to us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Photographs received in past years are, as you would expect, fantastic.
And if you happen to be standing in a line somewhere where someone happens to be on a cell phone kvetching about the cold to a relative on Long Island (pronounced EYE-land), send a pic of that our way, too.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested