WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You have to ask yourself why an Orkin car is parked in a handicapped space at Palm Beach International Airport. The vehicle, a commercial vehicle, has no handicap tag. The only tag displayed is the mirror hanger that isn’t supposed to be used in a commercial vehicle. We looked in the car — through the window — and saw no indication of it being utilized by anyone who isn’t completely mobile. They left beach wear and a large bottle of soda. As is often the case at PBI, there was a large number of empty parking spaces just feet away from the handicapped space this Orkin car occupied.
We don’t know if Orkin keeps tabs on its vehicles, like vehicle 51017 with Florida plate DSUQ86. We don’t know if employees are allowed to park Orkin cars at the airport while they travel. But we hope that as Orkin works to kill “17 Pest types,” it works to kill the image of an employee parking a corporate car for in a long-term parking handicapped space.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday