WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You have to ask yourself why an Orkin car is parked in a handicapped space at Palm Beach International Airport. The vehicle, a commercial vehicle, has no handicap tag. The only tag displayed is the mirror hanger that isn’t supposed to be used in a commercial vehicle. We looked in the car — through the window — and saw no indication of it being utilized by anyone who isn’t completely mobile. They left beach wear and a large bottle of soda. As is often the case at PBI, there was a large number of empty parking spaces just feet away from the handicapped space this Orkin car occupied.
We don’t know if Orkin keeps tabs on its vehicles, like vehicle 51017 with Florida plate DSUQ86. We don’t know if employees are allowed to park Orkin cars at the airport while they travel. But we hope that as Orkin works to kill “17 Pest types,” it works to kill the image of an employee parking a corporate car for in a long-term parking handicapped space.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny