BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kevin Spridik remains in the Palm Beach County jail following his arrest for burglary to a dwelling and grand theft. Bond is set at $15,000.
Spridik is accused of stealing a substantial amount of jewelry from an acquaintenance’s home.
Read the complete police report here. Although not required to do so, we have redacted victim and relative names.
This is Spridik’s second arrest this year for grand theft, although prosecutors opted to “no file” his summer arrest for allegedly stealing a wallet at Chuck E. Cheese in West Boca — a theft that police say was captured on video tape.
Here is the police report from that arrest.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists