BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kevin Spridik remains in the Palm Beach County jail following his arrest for burglary to a dwelling and grand theft. Bond is set at $15,000.
Spridik is accused of stealing a substantial amount of jewelry from an acquaintenance’s home.
Read the complete police report here. Although not required to do so, we have redacted victim and relative names.
This is Spridik’s second arrest this year for grand theft, although prosecutors opted to “no file” his summer arrest for allegedly stealing a wallet at Chuck E. Cheese in West Boca — a theft that police say was captured on video tape.
Here is the police report from that arrest.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Multiple People Shot In Pompano Beach, Police On Scene
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL