BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kevin Spridik remains in the Palm Beach County jail following his arrest for burglary to a dwelling and grand theft. Bond is set at $15,000.
Spridik is accused of stealing a substantial amount of jewelry from an acquaintenance’s home.
Read the complete police report here. Although not required to do so, we have redacted victim and relative names.
This is Spridik’s second arrest this year for grand theft, although prosecutors opted to “no file” his summer arrest for allegedly stealing a wallet at Chuck E. Cheese in West Boca — a theft that police say was captured on video tape.
Here is the police report from that arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child