BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kevin Spridik remains in the Palm Beach County jail following his arrest for burglary to a dwelling and grand theft. Bond is set at $15,000.
Spridik is accused of stealing a substantial amount of jewelry from an acquaintenance’s home.
Read the complete police report here. Although not required to do so, we have redacted victim and relative names.
This is Spridik’s second arrest this year for grand theft, although prosecutors opted to “no file” his summer arrest for allegedly stealing a wallet at Chuck E. Cheese in West Boca — a theft that police say was captured on video tape.
Here is the police report from that arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens