BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Teresa DeBiso of Burning Tree Lane — we’re not making that up — is out of jail following her arrest for possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana.
Boca Raton Police arrested DeBiso Thursday morning. She spent the better part of the day in the Palm Beach County Jail before posting $3,000 bond.
The internet reveals that Teresa DeBiso was “volunteer of the month” for December, 2010 at AD Henderson at FAU.
A court date is pending. The details of the arrest are not yet available from the Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge