BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Teresa DeBiso of Burning Tree Lane — we’re not making that up — is out of jail following her arrest for possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana.
Boca Raton Police arrested DeBiso Thursday morning. She spent the better part of the day in the Palm Beach County Jail before posting $3,000 bond.
The internet reveals that Teresa DeBiso was “volunteer of the month” for December, 2010 at AD Henderson at FAU.
A court date is pending. The details of the arrest are not yet available from the Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested