BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Teresa DeBiso of Burning Tree Lane — we’re not making that up — is out of jail following her arrest for possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana.
Boca Raton Police arrested DeBiso Thursday morning. She spent the better part of the day in the Palm Beach County Jail before posting $3,000 bond.
The internet reveals that Teresa DeBiso was “volunteer of the month” for December, 2010 at AD Henderson at FAU.
A court date is pending. The details of the arrest are not yet available from the Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive