BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com is pleased to welcome noted advice columnist and HOA expert Morty Epperstein to the team. Morty will be penning a new, frequent column here on BocaNewsNow.com called, simply enough, “Dear Morty.” Morty is an advice and HOA expert who wants to answer your questions. Nothing is off limits. Want to know if it’s legal to speed in your community? Morty knows! Want to know if it’s okay to have an affair with your office manager? Morty has an opinion! Want to know if it’s normal to spend $20k on holiday lights in Boca Raton while Americans have no electricity in Puerto Rico? Morty has the insight.
You can email Morty directly through the BocaNewsNow.com news tip email box — news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Let Morty know the name of your community and on what you’d like his advice.
Morty will answer right here on BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies