BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Junior’s Restaurant and Bakery)) — Junior’s Restaurant and Bakery, home of the World’s Most Fabulous Cheesecake, will celebrate its 67th anniversary on Tuesday, November 7 by offering a slice of their traditional plain cheesecake for just 67 cents. This offer is available at lunch or dinner with the purchase of an entrée for in-restaurant dining or take out.
Since Junior’s opened in 1950, the restaurant will offer an entire (small) traditional plain cheesecake for just $9.50 and an entire (large) traditional plain cheesecake for just $19.50. Any variety of an entire cheesecake ordered online at juniorscheesecake.com will receive $9.50 off the order. These offers are only available on November 7th.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS