BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Corey Wilson of NE 2nd Avenue was killed in a car crash on Boca Rio Road, just south of SW 8th Street. Police say he alcohol and/or drugs were a factor and that he was not wearing a seatbelt.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report says Wilson was traveling south on Boca Rio Road in a 2007 Doge truck when he attempted a U-turn just past SW 8th Street. As he pulled back onto Boca Rio Road, the truck was “immediately struck by (Marc Schaedel of Deerfield Beach). During the impact, the front of Schaedel’s 2012 F-350 Ford impacted the driver’s side of Schaedel’s vehicle which came to a “final rest’ south of the point of impact within the northbound lane of travel facing west.”
Wilson was pronounced dead at Delray Medical Center.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County