BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We now have the names of those involved in Wednesdsay’s fatal wreck on the northbound Florida Turnpike near Glades Road.
William Raulerson, 66, of Okeechobee was killed when his 2015 Chevy pickup was rear ended by Xavier Abbott of North Laurderale, starting a chain reaction crash.
Abbott pushed Raulerson’s pickup into a 1999 Ford driven by Ariel Hernandez of Miami, that car was pushed into a 2017 Ford driven by Nicholas Doucette of Lake worth.
FHP says the only injuries were in Raulerson’s vehicle. While he died, Rose Raulerson, 65, was transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”