BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We now have the names of those involved in Wednesdsay’s fatal wreck on the northbound Florida Turnpike near Glades Road.
William Raulerson, 66, of Okeechobee was killed when his 2015 Chevy pickup was rear ended by Xavier Abbott of North Laurderale, starting a chain reaction crash.
Abbott pushed Raulerson’s pickup into a 1999 Ford driven by Ariel Hernandez of Miami, that car was pushed into a 2017 Ford driven by Nicholas Doucette of Lake worth.
FHP says the only injuries were in Raulerson’s vehicle. While he died, Rose Raulerson, 65, was transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi