BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We now have the names of those involved in Wednesdsay’s fatal wreck on the northbound Florida Turnpike near Glades Road.
William Raulerson, 66, of Okeechobee was killed when his 2015 Chevy pickup was rear ended by Xavier Abbott of North Laurderale, starting a chain reaction crash.
Abbott pushed Raulerson’s pickup into a 1999 Ford driven by Ariel Hernandez of Miami, that car was pushed into a 2017 Ford driven by Nicholas Doucette of Lake worth.
FHP says the only injuries were in Raulerson’s vehicle. While he died, Rose Raulerson, 65, was transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS