DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating what deputies are calling a “road rage” incident near Golden Gate Avenue and Lyons Road in West Delray — just outside the entrance to “The Bridges.”
PBSO says the incident occurred at the intersection, then proceeded to Clint Moore and Lyons where a deputy executed a traffic stop. The State’s Attorney’s office is now deciding whether or not to prosecute. The incident occurred mid-day Wednesday.
“Deputies responded to Lyons Road and Clint Moore Road regarding a road rage altercation. Deputies learned that two males had a verbal altercation at a traffic light at Lyons Road and Golden Gate Ave where one male threw a pen striking the other. When speaking with both males they admitted to the verbal altercation but not to throwing the pen. Statements were taken by both males and will be followed up with the State Attorney’s Office.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates