DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating what deputies are calling a “road rage” incident near Golden Gate Avenue and Lyons Road in West Delray — just outside the entrance to “The Bridges.”
PBSO says the incident occurred at the intersection, then proceeded to Clint Moore and Lyons where a deputy executed a traffic stop. The State’s Attorney’s office is now deciding whether or not to prosecute. The incident occurred mid-day Wednesday.
“Deputies responded to Lyons Road and Clint Moore Road regarding a road rage altercation. Deputies learned that two males had a verbal altercation at a traffic light at Lyons Road and Golden Gate Ave where one male threw a pen striking the other. When speaking with both males they admitted to the verbal altercation but not to throwing the pen. Statements were taken by both males and will be followed up with the State Attorney’s Office.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Fainting At The Jewelry Exchange, Sick At Publix, Trauma At A Park
- Area Realtor Charged With DUI In Delray Beach
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony