BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kyle McEntee is getting his Friday off to a start in the Palm Beach County Jail. He was booked into jail around 6:40 this morning on a charge of DUI and a second charge of driving with a suspended license for the second time.
Boca Raton Police made the arrest. The affidavit of probable cause has not yet been processed by the Clerk of Courts.
McEntee, 28, lists the 600 block of NW 38th Court as home.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County