BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FHP) — Florida Highway Patrol Investigators have recovered the Chrysler 200 in connection with the hit and run fatal crash that occurred on Saturday September 2nd 2017. The vehicle was recovered at a body shop in Broward County. The crash occurred at approximately 9:34 PM in the northbound lanes of I-95 south of Yamato Road. The vehicle changed lanes and struck the motorcycle causing 36 year old Kevin Scheinberg to lose control.
The investigation continues to determine who was driving the vehicle.
Here is our original reporting on the fatal wreck.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation