BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FHP) — Florida Highway Patrol Investigators have recovered the Chrysler 200 in connection with the hit and run fatal crash that occurred on Saturday September 2nd 2017. The vehicle was recovered at a body shop in Broward County. The crash occurred at approximately 9:34 PM in the northbound lanes of I-95 south of Yamato Road. The vehicle changed lanes and struck the motorcycle causing 36 year old Kevin Scheinberg to lose control.
The investigation continues to determine who was driving the vehicle.
Here is our original reporting on the fatal wreck.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive