BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Congregation B’Nai Isreal and Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church in Boca are joining forces to help feed the hungry. The annual Thanksgiving-themed event takes place Tuesday, November 21st, from 3:30p to 7:30p at Ebenezer Missionary Baptist — 200 NE 12th Street, Boca Raton.
From Congregation B’Nai Isreal:
“Hundreds of volunteers from Congregation B’nai Israel and Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church will join forces to serve Thanksgiving meals and meals “to go”, which include turkey, fried chicken, stuffing, collard greens, mac n cheese fresh vegetables and desserts– -in a community-wide feast for people in need. There will also be singing and dancing with Miss Susan and entertainment by the Boca Pointe Clowns on Call.
Attendees this year include individuals and families served by a number of local nonprofit organizations. Invited are In the Pines-South, Florence Fuller Development Center, Boynton Beach Boys and Girls Club, JARC, Propel Youth Organization, Pearl City Cats, Barton’s Boosters, Let’s Grow Well Together, Boca Love Outreach, Caridad Center, The Jewish Association for Residential Care, The Lord’s Place, The American Association of Caregiving Youth, and The Farm Worker’s Council. Outreach is also being made the homeless and residents living in transitional housing.
Food, beverages, and other products and services have been donated or discounted by VIP Caterers, Thomas Produce, Lowe’s, Publix, Victory Wholesale Group, Office Depot Foundation, Sunquest Nursery, Chad and Jake, and many more local business and organizations. The event’s Grand Benefactor is Venture Construction Group of Florida.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector